- Born in 1962 in Luzern, Switzerland, attended schools in Hergiswil and Stans
- Earned a Teaching Diploma in Piano from the Konservatorium Luzern in 1989
- Achieved a B.A. in Jazz Arranging from Berklee College of Music in Boston, USA, in 1992, with honors (magna cum laude)
- Holds 40 years of experience in teaching piano to children and adults in both employed positions (currently at Musikschule Huttwil) and as an independent instructor
- Regularly performs as a soloist, in piano duos, as a choir accompanist and as a chamber musician
- Proud “father” of Sorbas, the Labrador, who either enjoys or stoically tolerates the many piano sessions
- Hobbies include engaging in outdoor activities in beautiful nature through hiking and cycling, reading (especially non-fiction), and traveling within Switzerland and Europe
Enjoys playing the piano solo or in an ensemble at weddings, birthday parties, or similar events.